GWC Hydraulics is a well established company offering Hydraulic Services in Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects. Over the years we have built up a reputation for quality, reliability, completing works in the specified time and always offering a competitive price.
Through these gained reputations, our experienced team have been given the opportunity to work on a wide range of Residential & Commercial projects including:-
- Commercial Office Buildings – New & Refurbished
- Duplex Developments
- Multi-Unit Developments 0- 40 Unit Complex New Farm Welsby Street
- Schools & Education Developments
- Industrial & Manufacturing Developments
- Refurbishments - $1mil refurb to Wynnum Blue Clare
- Industrial Developments, Factory Complexes
- Town house Developments – 34 Townhouse Development – Runcorn
- Residential – inc houses on Sovereign Island, Sanctuary Cove, and Hope Island
- Maintenance plumbing
Our company is committed to achieving the highest possible delivery standards and has an enviable track record in Hydraulic services on both simple & complex projects including Design & Construct where requires. Our Experienced team have been able to work with clients such as Hutchinson Builders, QUT, QBuild, FKG, Abri Pty Ltd just to name a few and over the years have built up a founding relationship with the local Councils.
With over forty five (45) years of experience within the Building Industry the Company Director oversees all projects to ensure that the Company’s high standard and set construction times are achieved. GWCHydraulics is a family owned and operated business.
GWCHydraulics are compliant with the National Code of Practice for the construction industry and the Australian Government Implementation Guidelines.
GWCHydraulics believes in a safe working environment and ensures that all staff have been trained and informed to work safely and has an Occupational Health and safety Policy to suit these requirements.